11 December 2010

Let's Play Dress Up!

Let's play dress up girls..! Its all about the excitement and fantasy-fun of playing dress-up.. :D every girl love playing dress up.. not to mention the A-list celebrity, including me!

so not cool.. macam nak pergi office kan. hehe.

I love this dress.. tapi im so petite.. what to do.

reminds me of one scene in confession of a shopaholic, the one yang orang ingat rebecca tu waitress :P

omg! the dress is so-so but the vest! its jaw dropping man!

ok its BCBG MAXAZRIA.. enough said.

its guess by marciano.. i pegang waist tu bukan pose yea.. tp xblh nak zip.. its not that im fat! tp zip dia rosak!

its from forever21. but the colour makes me look like 51 :D

i want this dress right from the start! masa new arrival lagi i suka! sampai la skrg dah jadi 50% off.. hehe. but ayman tak bagi beli. he said macam langsir.. pfffttt! 

this is so dancing queen kan? since i dont dance anymore, lets forget about it :)

dress kedut-kedut from topshop (according to sufian) is always and always will be my favourite..

hmmm.. the colour is attractive and it makes me look tall sedikit.. ok on my wish list :)

saya suka ini.. rasa macam angel la.! tapi harga dia sama dengan my one month salary.. hmm :(

angel in disguise :)

i love the thought of playing dress up and getting ready - Denise Richard

Hey! im a girl and we love to play dress up - Charlize Theron

I have a dress up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing - Kate Moss

I do not think I reinvent myself. Wearing my hair differently or changing my style of dress is playing dress-up. I don't take it too seriously - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment