07 November 2011

A few Questions that i need to know..

Will you look for me when I'm gone?
Will you run after me?
If I'm angry and sad and walk away from you. 
Will you call me if you did not hear from me?
Will you text me first? 
or will you wait and think ill show up later?
Will you hug me before i do? 
Will you miss me instantly?
Will you call my name with all sincerity?
Will you ask me what is wrong?
Will you support me?
Will you give me your attention?
Will you protect me and take care of me?
Will you give up or would you fight? 
Will you wipe my tears even in the middle of the night? 
Will you surprise me and do something unexpected? 
Will you compromise? 
Will you go out of your way for me? 
Will you be honest and true? 
Will you laugh at my jokes? 
Will you be here? 
Will you listen? 
Will you speak? 
Will you hold my hand when I'm old?
Will you love me for who i am? 
Will you promise me forever?..

No comments:

Post a Comment