19 November 2011

Calling Romeo


It's been a long time since I cried at the end of a book. This book tugged my heartstrings. It was a rollercoaster of the heroine finding out who she is, and I think most girls could really relate. It definitely made me reevaluate my relationship with the man I love, and the little things that make it special to me.

This is the story of Juliet and Will, a couple of more than 2 years, that seem to be more or less estranged at the beginning of the book. A few stupid decisions and wrong turns later and they both get a wake up call and start re-evaluating their lives and their choices.

I liked that the book is realistic and doesn't sugar coat things - people make decisions and face consequences. Simple as that. Appreciating what you have, taking a risk and experiencing something new and finally figuring out what it is you really want.

Much of the drama would have been avoided if only people would just talk to each other! That's a real-life problem.. read this book to know what happen to will and juliet.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment