23 January 2011

It's Been A year..

Where do i begin,
To tell the story of how great a love can be,
A sweet love story that is older than the sea,
The simple truth about the love he brings to me,
Where do i start..

Where do i start? Ok, A year ago.. on 20th January 2010. i went out with my frens, we went to a club to be precise :) im there to have fun with my frens, only my frens. i had no intention to talk to anyone else except my frens. but there's one guy at the corner of the club caught me eyes.. he wore red.. same like me! what a coincident. he can't stop staring at me, but kinda scared to approached me. i guess. so i decided to approached him instead. hehe. i said hi, im Sofia. he said Aiman, Ayman or whatever, repeatedly. its quite noisy in the club. i went to his table, we've exchanged number. surprisingly when he key in my number in his phone i spell out my name. Sofiah. S.O.F.I.A.H with H. i don't simply tell people my real name.

i have a lot of explaining to do to my frens who don't understand why i talked to a stranger. well i think fate brought us together. :) on my way home i get a text from him "sofiah, sofiah, sofiah" (oh how can i forget that!) but i didn't reply. why should i. he has to wait. im not that easy :P

the next day he text me again "hi".. im doing some shopping with my girlfrens that time. we've exchanged text and eventually hang out together. his fun to be with, but i think he's just not my type. but, he's funny. i love to spend my time with him. we went out together mostly everyday. one day, after a week we've met. i think i like him. oh no! i think i love him!.. was that love at the first sight? i dont know. maybe..

i think he's more comfortable to be my fren. cos he didn't say anything or ask anything. one night we're having conversation online. i asked him do you like me? he said yeah i do like you.. bla..bla..bla.. then he asked me whether i like him or not? i said like? i think im in love with you.. *blushing* Can you believe i said that. hehe.. i wait for his reply. its a long pause. LOL.. So we've decided to be together. we made an oath, we made promises :) how things will be different if i didn't ask him something that like that... :P

Our dating period and beginning stage of our relationship was so untraditional. Now when people ask us where we met, we both laugh. We want to grow together and have truly found something great. He is my bestfren and different than anyone I have ever met, he constantly surprise me with affection and love. Thank you The Loft, you gave me something i never expected :) trust me, most people can agree you dont often meet a great love in a club.  i feel so lucky to know this person. I dont know what the future has in store for us and i am being realistic but i do see this man in my future and always being big part of my life. How long does it last?

How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in the day,
I have no answers now, but this much i can say,
I know i'll need him till the stars all burn away,
And he'll be there...


1 comment: