30 January 2011

American Idol Chris Medina

CHRIS MEDINA- first time i heard his name i was like "wasn't that jeniffer lopez's manager?" that's benny medina silly girl.. huhu. to hell with the name. it's the love story behind the name. when my boyfriend told me the story about this American idol contestant i was like he must be very stupid. but after i watched this video. everythings change.



i know.. u must be speechless right? true love does exist. this guy is something.. great voice and good heart. i wish i had this kind of partner.

listen to what he said.. "I was about to make vows just two months from the accident – through thick and thin, 'til death do us part, for better or worse. What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?" her fiance, juliana ramos is one lucky lady.. it's like modern fairytale. may happiness fill their heart each day.. in love and light. XX.

juliana ramos before the accident


No comments:

Post a Comment