31 May 2012

Who's that girl?


Have you ever wondered what you might change about your life if you had the chance to give your younger self some much needed advice? It's wonderful thing but it is pretty useless amending something that already happened. 

This is chick lit at its best, it isn't anything that needs too much brain power, it is just a light hearted story that is meant to entertain. 

If I had any criticism of this book it would be that it took me a couple of chapters before I was hooked, this book didn't instantly grab my attention and hold it. It was boring at first, Also, Charlotte's character is a bit over the top and unlikable at the beginning but it doesn't take long to warm up to her.

I would completely recommend this book if you want something light and girlie to read. You won't be disappointed..



No comments:

Post a Comment