16 May 2012

Im sorry

dear sayang,
you cannot possibly imagine it. you cannot possibly imagine what difference you have done to my life. i honestly don't think you know, but you alone have change everything about me, about what i think and how i act. i never told you before but its true, when i think about my life, the dividing point is when i meet you. for me, the is life before i meet you and after. you are the most important person in my life and everything i do, i do with you in my mind. thinking about how it will affect you and what will you say about it. whatever happens, whatever the future brings nobody knows. but, what i do know is that i will always always love you and nothing will ever change that. a smile from you will make my heart smile for the rest of the day. I'm sorry.. i miss you.

love, 
me

No comments:

Post a Comment