11 October 2011

The Single Girl's To Do List




The main character in this book is Rachel. From the start of this book I loved her character. When i meet Rachel she is being dumped by Simon and so i meet Rachel right from the start of her journey and see the emotion she is going through. I think this is why i like her character straight away. as I am sure most of us have found ourselves in her situation so we can relate to her character.

I loved her friends Emelie and Matthew, I found that they helped to bring the humor to the story which was a good touch as it broke the book up so that the story wasn't doom and gloom. We could all do with friends like them. I did find that it took me a while to like the character of Dan who works on set with Rachel. There was something about him which made me sit on the fence about his character right upto the end of the book I didn't feel like I could trust him.

This book is very out there with its contents so you need to have an imagination to read it, the things Rachel gets up to such as getting a Tattoo and flying round the world to meet someone you had a crush on at school all in the space of two weeks!

This book is a real page turner and it kept me entertained the whole way through the book. From the first page we were off on a fast pace being drawn into the story and the book carried on in this way. There were no low points to the book were you would usually find yourself skimming a chapter. The ending was up nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment